|Dimensions||105 × 35 × 13 cm|
4 x Actuators + Brackets
4 x Tracks
4 x Wheel Assembly + Brackets
1 x Control Box
1 x Wireless Controller + Battery
PLUS EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO
EASY STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO GUIDE
All orders placed during our BLACK FRIDAY SALES SAVE $500
will receive their order by March 2024
So if you’re planning a van fit-out next year NOW is your chance to SAVE $500
Use code BLACKFRIDAY500
If you wish to purchase a kit for December delivery please send us an email as we have very limited stock left. All remaining December stock will be sold at full price & Black Friday sale will not apply.
Kits usually sell out before arrival
Available on backorder
This kit will allow you to utilize unused space in your high roof van, creating more living space below. Whether you’re looking for another bed, a lounge area, or easy to access storage, this kit is perfect for you. We want to help you create a space that is both functional and stylish, so you can enjoy your travels to the fullest. With our innovative design, we make it possible for you to live big in a tiny space!
Easily stow your bed in the ceiling of your van during the day, creating more living room below. When you’re ready for bed simply lower into place with the click of a button!
Whether you’re a backyard DIY’er or a professional van builder, we guide you step-by-step through the installation process, giving you EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to The Vanual. Watch the videos at your own pace & as many times as you like.
With our Campervan Bed Lift Kit, you’ll be able to hit the open road with all the comforts of home. Don’t miss out on this must have accessory for any vanlifer!
– One van, Double the space
– Turn your campervan into a cozy home away from home.
– Enjoy the great outdoors without sacrificing comfort.
– Seamless design that can be easily customized to suit your fit-out.
– Leverage your vertical space above, leaving more room for all your must haves below.
– Easy to setup & pack away by a simple click of a button.
– Save yourself time, money and power with our convenient wireless controlled system.
– Super low power consumption, with the entire system running off 12vDC.